Membership is a great way to get involved with the Historical Society.
Members are invited to special events, programs, and discounts at the museum store among other benefits. Best of all, members can take pride in their support of telling "the history of home."
Members of the Historical Society of Saginaw County are entitled to:
- Free admission to Castle Museum for members and their guests
- 10% discount at gift shop
- Advance notice of events and museum programs
- Special member rates for events and programs
- Castle Courier monthly newsletter
Membership is available on many levels. To become a member or to receive more information, call Business Manager/Finance Officer Sherri Greene at (989) 752-2861, ext. 303 or [Print and Mail in our Membership Application Form: PDF Version ].
You may also join online using our Membership Application Form: Online Version.